Ingredients for 2 portions
- Cook the jasmine rice in a pot or a rice cooker.
- Cut the spring onions into thin rings, finely chop the garlic, clean and quarter the champignons, separate the broccoli florets from the stalks, clean the sugar snow peas, remove the seeds from the peppers and cut them into approx. 1 cm pieces, separate the pak choi leaves from the stalks and finally roughly chop the cilantro leaves.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok over medium heat and fry the spring onions and garlic in it.
- Then add the vegetables (all except the pak choi) and stir-fry for 5 to 9 minutes (so that they are still crunchy).
- Now mix the Teriyaki sauce with a little water (depending on how intensive you like it) and pour over the vegetables. If you don't have enough sauce, just add more Teriyaki sauce and/or water. Add the pak choi and cilantro and simmer for another 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the rice on a plate, add the vegetables and top with the sesame seeds and roasted cashew nuts.
You can vary this super tasty, stir-fried vegetable with teriyaki depending on your taste and the season. It's also delicious with a portion of crispy tofu rice – just try it out. The vegetables are not only quick and easy to prepare in the wok, they are also incredibly tasty.