Ingredients for 2 portions
Set your rice cooker to standard mode and immediately add 500 ml water with some salt.
- Break up the spaghetti in the middle to make them fit in the rice cooker.
- As soon as the water is boiling, add the spaghetti.
- I also recommend that you add a little olive oil, since spaghetti has a high starch content and so it could stick together during cooking. Adding olive oil can prevent this from happening.
- After a few minutes, most of the water should have boiled away. Now add the veggie bolognese and carefully mix everything together using the spoon provided with your rice cooker.
- You can leave the finished bolognese to stew for a little longer in "keep-warm mode" to let the spaghetti absorb the delicious sauce!
- If you like, you can steam a few cherry tomatoes in the steamer basket during cooking! These are perfect for complementing the bolognese.
- Your veggie bolognese is now done. You can garnish it with basil, Parmesan and ground Kampot pepper.
- Tuck in and enjoy your pasta!
One Pot - a topic that would be impossible to imagine without it in quick cuisine. All the better that there are now simple recipes for the digital rice cooker! With this simple recipe, you can easily make a One Pot Veggie Bolognese, which you can enjoy for lunch or dinner - especially when you need to be quick. Good rice hunger