- 1 tbsp. yellow Thai curry paste
- 150 g rice noodle sticks
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 1 courgette
- 1 carrot
- 50 g Broccoli
- Half an onion
- 50 ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. dried herbs
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp. chilli flakes
- 1 tsp. white sesame seeds
- Fresh herbs
- Chop the onion, courgette and broccoli into cubes. Put the oil in the rice cooker pot and sauté the onion, carrot and courgette (on standard function) until the onions are translucent. Then stir in the curry paste and spices and simmer for another 5 - 8 minutes. Deglaze with coconut milk and vegetable stock.
- If the rice cooker stops cooking, simply reselect the standard function and simmer for 25 - 30 minutes. After 20 minutes, add the broccoli to the steamer basket and cook for 6 - 8 minutes. Meanwhile, steep the rice noodle sticks in a pot of hot water.
- Once the curry has thickened, stir in the broccoli and frozen peas.
- Season with salt, pepper, lemon juice and chilli flakes and add the rice noodles. Sprinkle with white sesame seeds and fresh herbs and enjoy.
Looking for a simple recipe that you can easily prepare in your rice cooker? Then this Thai vegetable curry with rice noodle sticks is just the thing. Simply add the ingredients to the pot, switch on the rice cooker, set the timer and enjoy.