Ingredients for 2 portions
- Prepare the sadri rice in the rice cooker.
- Chop the garlic, onion, ginger and tomatoes into fine cubes. Peel the potatoes and carrots and cut them into quarters.
- Heat the oil in the rice cooker pot and add the vegetables. Sauté for 2 minutes on standard mode. Deglaze with the vegetable stock. Add the paprika, chilli flakes, tomatoes, peanut butter, peas and lemon juice and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are done, add salt and pepper to taste and serve with Sadri rice. If you like a thinner sauce, add a little more vegetable stock.
- Sprinkle with black sesame seeds and fresh parsley.
This quick and easy one-pot dish can be made in lots of different variations. You can vary the vegetables to match the season. Add all ingredients to your digital rice cooker and after just 20 minutes, your meal will be ready! Perfect for those days when you're in a hurry or for meal preppers.