Ingredients for 2 portions
- Add vegetable stock and milk to the inner pot of your digital rice cooker, set to "Rice" mode and bring to boil. It will take about 5 - 6 minutes for it to come to boil.
- When the water is boiling, add the pasta and cook until al dente (approx. 15 min.). The liquid should then be almost completely absorbed. Open the lid in between to check exactly.
- As soon as the water is absorbed, stir in the cream cheese.
- Now add the cheddar and stir that in too. Close the lid for 1 - 2 minutes to let all the cheese melt. You can now set the rice cooker to heat retention mode.
- Once the cheese has melted, divide the mac & cheese creation between two plates and tuck in to your pasta.
It's simple, delicious and you'll be missing out by not trying it!