- Pour the olive oil into the inner pot of your digital rice cooker and heat the oil in "Crispy" mode.
- Chop onion and garlic and slice the pepper.
- Fry onion, garlic and pepper in the hot oil for about 3 minutes.
- Wash 250 g basmati rice and put it in the inner pot of the digital rice cooker with water, veggie bolognese, beans, sweetcorn and spices. Do not stir the ingredients!
- Select rice mode and start the cooking process.
- When the cooking has finished, open the lid and thoroughly but carefully stir together all the ingredients. Add more seasoning to taste if necessary.
- Garnish the one-pot enchilada rice with chopped avocado and nachos, top with fresh parsley or coriander - Enjoy!
This delicious creation is prepared exclusively in the digital rice cooker and you don't need to allow time for cooking because the digital rice cooker does that for you. In just 3 simple steps, you can whip up an incredibly delicious, spicy and mildly hot enchilada dish. Perfect to share with your loved ones.