Ingredients for 4 portions
Courgette risotto from the digital rice cooker
For the risotto
For finishing touches
Slice the courgette and shallot into cubes.
- Set your digital rice cooker to "Standard" mode. Add the olive oil and wait for about 2 minutes.
- Add the shallot and fry gently, stirring occasionally. After a few minutes, add the risotto rice and also fry gently until it is translucent. Add the courgette cubes and deglaze with about 400 ml stock.
- Close the lid and select "Standard" mode. Stir gently occasionally.
- As soon as the liquid has boiled away, pour in another 250 ml stock.
- After about 30 minutes, everything should be done. The cooking time can vary depending on the consistency you are aiming for.
- Season the risotto with ricotta, parmesan, salt, pepper and freshly squeezed lemon juice. Garnish the risotto with a little lemon zest and some parsley. If you like, you can also sprinkle more Parmesan on top.
- The courgette risotto is done.
Making risotto in the rice cooker? It couldn't be easier. Follow this quick and easy recipe to make the perfect courgette risotto in your digital rice cooker. It makes an ideal quick lunch or dinner and is truly irresistible! You can also share it with your loved ones or take it to work as a meal prep.